Interested in becoming an exhibitor at the 2018 Paper & Plastics Recycling Conference?
- Click here for the 2018 Exhibitor Prospectus
- Click here for a copy of the Exhibitor Contract
- Click here for a 2018 Exhibitor Floor Plan
Join us from Oct. 17-19 in Chicago for the 2018 Paper & Plastics Recycling Conference. The event, in partnership with the PSI (Paper Stock Industries) Chapter of the Institute of Scrap Recycling Industries Inc. and Plastics Industry Association, will bring together suppliers, consumers, equipment vendors, state and local recycling officials and other professionals affiliated with the recycling industry.
The conference provides an important forum to network with industry colleagues, share opportunities and ideas and discuss strategies to create growth. Be sure to join us at the Marriott Downtown Chicago Magnificent Mile in October.
EXHIBITOR AND SPONSOR BENEFITS INCLUDE
PROVEN ACCESS TO TOP DECISION-MAKERS
- Conference attendees are the industry’s leaders and influencers. Each day they make decisions that impact the future of their businesses and the entire industry. The event has a demonstrated track record of attracting the industry’s top executives–a group of decision-makers you need to reach!
TREMENDOUS MARKET EXPOSURE
- Your company will receive extensive exposure on site and in print and Internet promotions. This powerful combination will drive your brand to tens of thousands of professionals on a monthly basis leading up to the event. Advance promotion, along with your presence on site is sure to create opportunities throughout the year and beyond.
STRENGTHEN RELATIONSHIPS WITH KEY INDUSTRY OPINION-MAKERS
- Meet personally with the individuals who drive market perceptions and decisions that affect your company, products and services.