Join us from Oct. 20 - 21 in Chicago for the 2021 Paper & Plastics Recycling Conference. The event, in partnership with the PSI (Paper Stock Industries) Chapter of the Institute of Scrap Recycling Industries Inc. and Plastics Industry Association, will bring together suppliers, consumers, equipment vendors, state and local recycling officials and other professionals affiliated with the recycling industry.
The conference provides an important forum to network with industry colleagues, share opportunities and ideas and discuss strategies to create growth. Be sure to join us at the Marriott Downtown Chicago Magnificent Mile in October.
Click Here to access the 2021 Paper & Plastics Recycling Conference Sponsor Prospectus.
SPONSOR BENEFITS INCLUDEPROVEN ACCESS TO TOP DECISION-MAKERS
- Conference attendees are the industry’s leaders and influencers. Each day they make decisions that impact the future of their businesses and the entire industry. The event has a demonstrated track record of attracting the industry’s top executives–a group of decision-makers you need to reach!
- Your company will receive extensive exposure on site and in print and Internet promotions. This powerful combination will drive your brand to tens of thousands of professionals on a monthly basis leading up to the event. Advance promotion, along with your presence on site is sure to create opportunities throughout the year and beyond.
- Meet personally with the individuals who drive market perceptions and decisions that affect your company, products and services.
SPONSOR PACKAGES INCLUDEE
- Complimentary conference registrations (tiered based on sponsorship level)
- Logo on conference website
- Recognition in promotional materials (subject to print deadlines)
- Two attendee pre-registration lists before the conference to set appointments
- Professional signage recognizing your company
- Post-event attendee list
There are many sponsorships available at several different price points to fit any budget. Interested in finding out more? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800.456.0707 for more information.